Continuum of Care, Inc.’s mission is to enable people who are challenged with mental illness, intellectual disability or other disability, and/or addiction, to rebuild a meaningful life and thrive in the community.
- Office of Civil Rights and Sexual Misconduct - Alcohol 101: Gender Differences
- TheDoctorWeighsIn.com - What You Need to Know About Job Stress and Substance Abuse
- Mother.ly - Is It Possible to Tell if Your Child Will Become an Addict?
- PsychologyToday.com - 7 Tips for Mothers of Adult Addicts
- RehabVillage.org - Overcoming Isolation in Addiction Recovery
- AgingCare.com - The Growing Problem of Prescription Drug Addiction in Seniors